Welcome, friends and family!
This blog is for those of you curious to hear, read and see about the summer road trip happenings of BFFs Kerry Griffee Lance and Lisa Magnes. In the spirit (and hopes) of all going as planned, I find it best to start this journey by laying out the game plan. Last time I did this (on a honeymoon travel blog entitled The Fantastic 40), the final path only mildly resembled the original plan, but that in no way took away from the joy of the journey. I imagine this experience will be much the same. So here's where and when we will be if all goes according to plan:
May 30-31 Orange Beach, AL
June 1 Mobile, AL
June 2 New Orleans, LA
June 3-5 Austin, TX
June 6 Carlsbad, NM
June 7-9 Santa Fe, NM
June 10-11 Dallas, TX
June 12-13 Memphis, TN
June 14 Atlanta, GA
Lisa and I send much love and happy summer wishes to all!
Kerry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow!! That is so cool! It sounds like you are having a wonderful time!! I am jealous!!
ReplyDelete